Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome

I have set this blog up for us to keep a record of our trip over the next 6 weeks. I've always kept journals of the trips I have done but very rarely does anyone get to read them, which is OK as they are more for me to remember things anyway.

But, we thought it would also be nice to share some of our adventures and stories as we go, and it would be great to read people's comments about the things we are doing as we go.

Hopefully we will meet and make new friends along the way and it will be great to get messages from all those people too.

Not sure how this blogging thing will work out as it is the first time I have attempted to do this, but hopefully it will be a bit of fun, and I hope you
enjoy reading it as much we will enjoy writing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment